Saturday, July 17, 2010

Any fans of Spaghetti Westerns?

I can't remember what show we were watching, but it was on late at night and was hosting a lot of different bands. I think it could have been SBS or ABC, but as we don't usually purchase a television guide (as we don't usually spend time watching television) I just can't rightly recall. Anyway, on this occasion we saw a fabulous band playing "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" theme. Later they came back to play "A Fistful of Dollars".

Having really enjoyed the performances, hubby and I wanted to find who these people were so the children could watch it also. Well, yay!, they're here on the internet. Great inspiration for children to get ideas on composition with percussion instruments and vocals.

Anyone who is a fan of Spaghetti Westerns will most likely enjoy hearing these themes again too, but I really liked the talent and humour/facial expressions portrayed by the performers. So, I'd like to present the "Spaghetti Western Orchestra".

(Ummm ... yes, this first one starts out a bit unexpected. Sorry! The children will most likely have a good laugh, though.)









No comments: