Monday, January 12, 2009

Knitted dishcloths


Here's a project I didn't plan to start today, let alone finish!

Rhonda's post about reducing waste got me thinking about all my stashed knitting remnants, including some lovely 8ply cotton I used to make a summer top. (In case you're wondering, I bought the cotton from Bendigo Woollen Mills. See here.)So, I pulled out the knitting box, found my lemon coloured cotton and began knitting! I used the pattern Deb has in Homespun Knitting. Very easy and quick to make. Thanks Deb. :)
Lots more dishcloth patterns can be found here, including one to keep with my kitty cat theme here. OR ... perhaps you prefer to crotchet and would like to try this one.

1 comment:

Louise said...

That is just lovely Alecat.

And very inspiring, thanks for sharing your lemon cordial recipe as well.

Blessings