Monday, March 2, 2015

Mapping the Roman empire

This is for me .. because I need some blank maps to use for our study on the Roman empire and I like to make lists of things all in one place where possible.

Here are some online maps I found to print off or use with Mariposa when we're online together:
Ancient Rome blank maps
Provinces of Rome .. includes a dynamic map above, showing expansion of Roman empire over time
Empire map .. Similar to above, but with less detail
Pelagios' map .. zoom in to see more detail
More resources on Ancient Rome .. maps, worksheets and video clips
David Rumsey's map of the ancient city of Rome .. Rome 1830, showing major buildings and cultural features.





2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Thank you. We are studying for the National Latin Exam next week and this will be perfect.

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

You are welcome. I hope all goes well for the Latin exam!! :)