Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cute, practical bookmarks

Sometimes I order something, not quite knowing what it will look like from the description given. It's nothing habitual, but I'm glad to say that my curiosity worked this time.

In my searching for stationery to complement my butterfly theme (ie: planner and stickers, as per previous post), I had come across something called 'i-clips'.  These are magnetic page markers.


Aren't they cute? Each is about the size of a thumb nail and clips to the page magnetically.



The reverse side has an arrow at which you can place the marker to remind you of the exact line you last read.



For some reason, I had thought these may resemble more of a small bulldog clip, with a rounded edge. They are very slim, however, and will make great little gifts to send via the post.

3 comments:

Chareen said...

L O V E these. The price is great. Think I will invest in some next week :) Thank you for sharing

Joyfulmum said...

wow, these look very interesting and practical too!

Julie said...

I like those bookmarks! I have been placing a bookmark sideways, but it always moves. This would be perfect!